Monday, August 4, 2008

Bad pregnancy acne and face masks for acne prone skin

I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted.
Take some time and make sure that the natural acne cure that you find is the one that is for you. Don't give up, but don't forget to give each method a good chance towards working, either!
There are many advantages of using these home remedies for acne. You can avoid chemicals that can damage your skin. But do not expect overnight results from these acne home remedies. Continued, determined efforts are bound to give you a clean and clear skin free from acne.
grassgroan.blogspot.com
tags: hormonal changes in women with age that cause acne, home made acne scar treatment, nelly has bad acne

No comments: