Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is porcelana good for acne prone skin and injestion acne pills

But how exactly do you do this? The first thing you should do is wash your face very thoroughly. Using warm water is better because the warm temperature promotes the unclogging of your pores. Once you are sure that all traces of dirt, dust, and makeup have been washed off, towel your face dry. You can then start applying the juices on your face in mask form. Keep the mixture on your face for roughly twenty to thirty minutes, and then rinse it off.
There are lots of things people suggest to use to help with acne. Some of them are helpful, some are harmful, and some lie somewhere in between. Rose water is one of those in between things, it will neither help nor hurt, but as with most things, it may not hurt to try, as long as your expectations are realistic.
Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne.
aussiebourooc.blogspot.com
tags: treatment for acne during pregnancy, top acne treatment, home remedies for acne scarring

No comments: